Including steam boilers, combustion heaters, boiler pipes, pressure vessels and pressure pipes, etc.;
Internal medium gas or liquid pressure exceeding 50 KPA;
Internal medium is steam;
It also includes a hot water boiler with a pressure of more than 200 KPA and a temperature of more than 100 ℃.
Compliance with New Zealand Employment Health and Safety (WORKSAFE) laws and regulations. The said pressure equipment must be designed and verified by a design auditor of the New Zealand Accreditation Authority prior to manufacture to ensure that the design complies with the pressure equipment design specifications (e.g. ASME boiler and pressure vessel specifications) and meets basic safety requirements.
Pressure equipment exported to New Zealand is subject to design verification by an approved organization and inspection by an approved manufacturing inspection organization. We can provide design verification and manufacturing inspection services for pressure equipment exported to New Zealand.
New Zealand Certification Process
1. conduct design review (drawings and calculations) in accordance with design specifications and design verification by authorized auditors of New Zealand Accreditation Authority；
2. review manufacturing related procedures and technical requirements, quality control plans for manufacturing plants, and set up inspection points；
3. verification or inspection of the material in the factory;
4. review welding process, process qualification record and welder evaluation record;
5. review the procedures for nondestructive testing and the record of personnel qualifications;
6. random inspection during manufacturing process, such as inspection of weld group, root cleaning and dimension checking on the back of weld；
7. witness NDT or NDT report / record；
8. final appearance and dimension inspection, including internal and external inspection；
9. review the report of heat treatment (if applicable);
10. witness the final pressure test;
11. review the inspection records and reports of the manufacturing plant;
12. confirm the nameplate content and nameplate installation, mark on the nameplate and item identification number;
13. the certification inspection certificate and the data report are issued.